Has anyone ever had that burning sensation that feels like milk coming in or something during EARLY pregnancy or when not pg??

I am TTC#2 and last few days been feeling like sore and buring sensations in boobs like milk coming in i dunno i could be pg but dunno

mamakristena210

Asked by mamakristena210 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes your breast are being to produce colostrum. That is what develops before the milk, this is very normal.
    MZeni

Answer by MZeni at 10:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I had that with my second pregnancy about 5 days before I found out I was pregnant for sure. I knew I was because it was the same feeling I had when my milk came in with my first pregnancy.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 11:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Yup, I am about 6 weeks along and am totally haveing the "i waited to long to nurse" burning sensation.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I know that feeling i mean i was 6 months pregnant when i started leaking something from my boobs. I woke up and my take top was stuck to my nipple.lol..i think i squeezed my left boob when i was asllep. Now i am seven and clear liquid comes out of boobs when i massage them. Its funny. And the baby is not hear yet. I was a 36 c Now i am a 38 D
    ashleynicole08

Answer by ashleynicole08 at 7:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I also am ttc and I have had this burning sensation now in my breasts for a few days. It's too early to test as my cycle is not due for another 8 days. Did you end up pregnant?
    sweetheart12565

Answer by sweetheart12565 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 12, 2008