Anyone who lives between Vancouver, WA and Seattle...

What do the roads look like today? I'm having to drive today from Vancouver to SeaTac to pick up my sister and her four month old at the airport, and I'm worried about ice on the roads. We have a minivan, and we do have chains on the front tires, but outside of the Vancouver area (last night) I have no idea what the roads look like! We're going to take off around noon or one this afternoon... and we're going to stay the night at a hotel near the airport. Can ANYONE tell me what the highways look like?

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 1:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i live in the fraser valley and the highways arent tooooo bad...we only got a lil bit of snow last night, and its all powder, so its not sticking to the roads..theyre are certain slippery parts, but other than that, its ok..good luck!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I would call the airport before you even think of taking off as of 9 am 44 flights were cancelled an SeaTac is a mess
    Good Luck
    katishome

Answer by katishome at 2:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I've been checking periodically through out the morning
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 2:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• toopid flight is 7 hours late~! i hope it doesn't get later.....
    AudlyLuvly

Answer by AudlyLuvly at 9:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2008