What shall i get my daughter for her 11th birthday?

everytime i ask her she just shruggs her shoulders so i have no idea what so ever to get her and her birthday is on saturday so please help!!!!!!!! :)

she is also a real girly girl and loves dresses, skirts and cuddles.

she loves sports and gets excited when its sports day at school ! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Aug. 3, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• What is she into? or.. would she rather get money and put it in an account. My dd is 9 years old and for her birthday and Christmas we end up with the same dilema. Sometimes we give her money and she gets excited about depositing into her account and other times, like this year, we bought her a tablet (like an i-pad, but different brand). She likes playing games on it and going to her favorite websites.
    Does she like a specific clothing store? you can get her a GC to go shopping herself. Mani/pedi gift card? I could help more if I knew what things she likes.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 5:31 AM on Aug. 3, 2011

• Does she have her own stereo in her bedroom? My daughter loved getting one so she could listen to music while hanging out in her room.

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:51 AM on Aug. 3, 2011

• how about a treasure chest of dress up clothes and a visa card?
    mommmy1978

Answer by mommmy1978 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2011