Who sweats in December?! lol

I know I get extra hormones shot into my butt, but it CAN'T be normal to sweat this much. I feel like such a hog. The wind chill in Michigan today is reaching -20 and beyond and here I am fanning my fat self! Not to be gross, but I'm sweaty for a girl when I'm not pregnant and I just don't know what to do about all this sweating now! I literally have to pad my underarms to keep from getting pit sweat on my shirts! Am I alone? If you're a sweaty girl, what do you do? I've even tried prescription deodorant and that didn't help.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• LOL...dont feel bad im in michigan too

I sleep with my window cracked and my fan on me!! lmao

my hubby is sleeping is about to kill me! he steals the covers and i dont even notice,..lol
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Oh my gosh, i'm 35 weeks, pregnant, we've had crazy snow storms, and I'm sleeping withthe fan on high on me. My SO is about to shoot me.

I also sweat CONSTANTLY. My doctor told me I have over active sweat glands. I found the Dove clinical strength to work A LITTLE better, you put it on before bed.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I don't have a sweat problem, per say, normally, but I am extremely hot natured, pregnant or not. But yeah we're having freezing temps and I keep the heat turned really low in the house, I run around in my panties all day, and sometimes sleep with a fan on....
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Eh, it's actually HOT today, it's like 60 degrees outside, so it's hella hot inside the house O.o

I'm 40 weeks and I'm DYING from heatstroke. Oh lawd.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• im chicago and sometimes think the windy cold weather is actually a welcoming idea! im not consistently sweating but i wake up soaked...its not fun :( if i get hot around the house though i just wear shorts and a sports bra and sprawl out across the bed. who cares that im 32 weeks and feel like a house, im comfortable!
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I live in upper michigan and use alot of deoderant (wash under my arms 3-4 times a day and reapply deoderant, then powder my self head to toe) I also run around in a tank top and undies, sleep with the window open with no covers but a sheet!!! Gotta love being pregnant. Cant see how I would survive if it was summer out.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 3:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2008