Do you just come here...

to look for a fight or for someone to rag on? If so, why? How does that make you feel better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in About CafeMom

• No. Most of the time I'm actually looking for answers.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• No. I come here for the conversation and debate. I like seeing things from different prospectives, even if I don't agree with it.

Too many people think that by not agreeing with someone, you're a hater and bashing them. Lots of moms on here need to grow up and learn to discuss topics and ideas with other moms without thinking that they're personally attcking them.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• is this is response to the Karen girl crying about getting kicked out of a group? HAHA...I was just reading all of the posts then all of a sudden, it says "Question Deleted" lol

I guess people sit and stew at home so they need to vent and whine here at CM. Makes good entertainment for the rest of us, though ;)
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Haha! That girl was on my mind but i also notice this kind of behavior happens alot here and Im just wondering why?
    Anonymous

• honestly...my opinion is women LOVE to pick and stir things up. Seriously, I act all innocent but why do I continue on CM and get addicted to the drama in the groups/posts if I wasn't into it?

It is in our nature. We are designed to be competitive with other women. Back in the "caveman" days it was to ward off other women from invading our families and homes....oh, wait I think that is still the reason :) We have a love/hate relationship with each other. That's how it is and how it has always been.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I don't come looking for a fight but if there is an issue that I have an opinion on I will speak my mind. Just like more than half the women on here.

saintjill64

Answer by saintjill64 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I don't come in looking for a fight. But I do like to engage in debates. It's all well and good to agree with people, but you learn more by disagreeing. Many times there is no one right answer. All we can do is look at the information presented and give our advice or opinions based on our own personal experiences. That's what makes it interesting.
    I have seen a lot of people just come in and present their opinions in a horribly rude manner - and most of them are posted anonymously. Those people do seem to be looking for a fight. And it's sad that they aren't confident enough in their own opinions to not hide. If you are going to offer your opinion, you should at least have the courage not to hide who you are.
    ElderGothMom

Answer by ElderGothMom at 7:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I think most of cafemom is in a constant ebbing and flowing state of PMS. Throw in pregnancy hormones and postpartum blues for some seasoning, top it off with a healthy helping of fertility and birth control treatments , then sprinkle it with menopausal hot flashes. This whole place is just a kettle waiting to boil over. It's a wonder we are ever nice to each other.

wink

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• That karen is still crying over that group????
    Anonymous

• I come to read what people are saying. Honestly it is a great form of therapy sometimes. By time I read posts for awhile my life seems perfect with wonderful children and a husband who is a saint. I do not mean this in a bitchy way either. I just cannot believe what some women go through and it makes me very grateful for my life.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 22, 2008