home organization???

ok i have limited space, 3 bedroom 2 bath..I have my kitchen and living room perfect but the bedrooms are giving me a hard time.....the master is right by the front door so it gets cold at night and thats where we all sleep dh,ds and me....the other 2 rooms are at the other end one is my sons nursey which he uses as a play and calming room after bath time, then other room is kinda our office/ garden e grow in door veggies.....any who do you think i should switch master with the office and so i can slowly adjust my 6 month old ds to sleep in his room..........
I want to switch due to the cold but hub says why so i want your opiion.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I do not like the cold weather, and if this was my home, I would prefer the bedrooms to be away from anywhere, where it would get drafty at night, so if the Master is the bigger room, you can use that for an office/playroom, than your son can have his room, and the other room can be used for your bedroom.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I would tell him you want to get your son use to having his own room and you want to be closer to him. That you dont like the cold in the masterbed and it would make for a better office/garden room. You could set it up so that you can have the plants set up in such a way to make a nice sitting area as well, so you can have "adult time'
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2008