home organization

home organization???
ok i have limited space, 3 bedroom 2 bath..I have my kitchen and living room perfect but the bedrooms are giving me a hard time.....the master is right by the front door so it gets cold at night and thats where we all sleep dh,ds and me....the other 2 rooms are at the other end one is my sons nursey which he uses as a play and calming room after bath time, then other room is kinda our office/ garden e grow in door veggies.....any who do you think i should switch master with the office and so i can slowly adjust my 6 month old ds to sleep in his room..........
I want to switch due to the cold but hub says why so i want your opiion.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I didn't keep my daughter in our room except for a few weeks because neither of us were sleeping well. Maybe you should simply figure out a way to fend off the cold draft. Like use weather stripping, or a towel under the front door frame at night so your bedroom will be warmer. We had those same issues last winter. But I'd definitely try to transition your child out of your room....it's nice while they are very small, but after all...when they are older, mom and dad will still need alone time....and that's a little difficult with an audience...
    mlinton87

Answer by mlinton87 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• get a heater(little one)thats what we have in our room to take the chill out.i wouldnt switch rooms if i were u.i would also keep ur baby in the room with u til at least one,but u could start with naps in there.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 3:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• cole went to his room at 4 mos. do your self a HUGE favor and get you a video monitor. I was given one as a gift,and it was the BEST thing ever! calms your fears, eases your mind. the one i got was like $100, and they go up from there. i plan on using it in his room for a long time, so i can see what he is doing when he is older too! your house sounds like it is set up just like mine, and yes the master is colder, but it is also bigger. my bedroom set barely fits in the master, so no i would not mobe to the other room. dont re-locate only for the baby. i mean, he has his room, and he needs to learn to sleep on his own. Cole was fine, it took 2 nights to get him used to it. it was alot easier than I thought! get a monitor tho...
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 11:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2008