talking?

my son is 8 months and he is doing his baby talk but it sounds evil and like he is yelling but happy is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Evil baby talk? lol Can't picture it.

He probably likes hearing the sound of his voice and is experimenting what sounds he can make.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 2:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yeah, it's normal. My DD plays with her voice alot, and absolutely loves to make that deep growling "evil" kind of sound. She also screams at the top of her lungs and bursts out laughing. Do it back to him to show him that everybody can adjust their voice. Do the high pitched, normal, and really deep low pitched sounds. My DD loves that game.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 2:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• LOL I can picture it.....my daughter sounds like the kid in the Shining saying Redrum....only she is saying daddy. "Da-Dee Da-Dee!!!" It is so funny! Yeah it is pretty normal though, They will test their voice range.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• my daughter likes da da...hiii, hey....and likes to ahhhhhh and sort of make screaming sounds ...it's cute...but mostly similiar sounds over and over thus far.
    rOEY802

Answer by rOEY802 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2008