Aggraveted?

Has anyone had a family member a visit longer then you wanted them to and then thier child and your child are aggravating each other and it's starts to work your nerves. then ask you a 21 questions about everything. you ask them to do something simple as to use the same cup so you don't keep having to wash dishs alday long. but once again they don't listen. then it's like any peace you have feels like it's gone. well right now this is what i am going through and just can't take it any more i am at my breaking point and not going to take any more... then i feel that they need to go home and leave me alone don't call me don't come by to see me and that's sad to feel this way but this how i feel right now.

MissMandy25

Asked by MissMandy25 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Sure my dd does it all the time. Shes here everyday with my grandson. My grandson & my youngest are only 17 mths apart so they always argue and fight. She eats all my food, uses my laptop, and rakes my nerves most of the time. Its all good though. I love her and my grandson so I just remind myself how blessed I am to have them in my life. Kids grow up so fast I am thankful for the time I get with my grandson everyday, even if it means them leaving a dirty house, dishes and what not.
    Anonymous

• I feel for you. I would have a toddy and go on. Artificial happiness is always an outlet when you just can't get away.
    Anonymous

• My DH has a friend that wears out his welcome everytime he comes over
    I hate it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• yeah my brothers GF lives with my family and she never does anything to contribute to the household. I do all the chores inside the house for my family and help my mom with her job (my parents own their own business so I help her out with some paperwork) my brother goes to work for my dad. but his gf does nothing at all but MAKE messes. Everyone but my brother and her are really aggravated. She has a job and doesn't help pay for anything.. I'm have a daughter and since I can't find a job, I work some for my parents and do all the cleaning in the house to kick in my share... why can't she help out at all!!
    Anonymous