I have not peed in over 12 hours- and I don't need to...

Is that weird? I am drinking! In fact I had a cup of Oj and a cup of coffee this am and been sipping water since. ... When I thought about it I didn;t pee when I woke up either so it has been since I went to bed last night since I went.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Aug. 3, 2011 in Health

• That's weird.......I swear I must pee every 25 minutes. I can't imagine going that long...I wake up at least 3 times each night to pee.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2011

• Yeah, that doesn't sound good. When I'm not pregnant I have to pee like every 3-4 hours, and when I'm pregnant I have to pee every 20 minutes. If you end up going a full day without peeing, I might suggest calling a doctor and finding out what's going on. Good luck.
    Angelic-Renewal

Answer by Angelic-Renewal at 11:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2011

• go to the bathroom and try to pee, what happens?
    Tfor2

Answer by Tfor2 at 11:14 AM on Aug. 3, 2011

• I wouldn't just sip some water I would work in chugging quite a bit of water because more likely than not you are dehydrated.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2011

• Do you drink at least 64oz a day if water? If not try to drink as much as possible. If things dont change see your doctor
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 12:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2011

• better get check up
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2011