My nipples have been hard for days....

Any ideas on how to "relax" them or make them go down. I had to do a reading today in Church and my DH said he could see them shining from the back row. They are also starting to get really sensitive; I need some relief!

Kimebs

Asked by Kimebs at 2:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Perhaps warm compresses? You can also purchase nursing pads (reusable or disposable) to place in your bra to kind of "hide" them from the public, so to speak.
    If they bother you too much I would suggest making a visit to your physician. Perhaps one of your hormones are elevated.

In 2006 my breasts started leaking milk for no reason at all! My youngest child was 12 years old then, so it had been many years since I had breastfed. When I mentioned it to my gynecologist during my pap test, he ordered a blood test and it turned out my hormone, prolactin, was very high, which is the hormone that produces breast milk. Turns out it was one of the medications I had been on that had been causing it. Once the medication was changed, the leaking stopped. No problems since.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• you can wear a padded bra or put bandaids on them. I have had hard nipples for over 2 years due to nursing. so I can identify with you.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Hell, I'd cut out circles from all of my shirts right wear my hard, sensetive nips were and let them hang out. Sexy...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2008