Freaking Weight Watchers

I'm starving!!! I've already used up almost half my points, I'm only on lunch, and all I've eaten today was Cheerios, a banana, a cup of soup, and a freakin' salad with only oil and vinegar. Anybody else on weight watchers? It's my first week...how do you keep up the will power not to just chow down?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Think about being skinny and sexy..or just go look in the mirror naked..or go try and run up a hill..it will show u what u need to work on..good luck..i did it.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• OH..ALSO JUST CONSUME LARGE AMOUNT SOF WATER..IT WILL FILL YOU UP!
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• or go try and run up a hill..

he he he There's a picture. I'd never make it half way up!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I say if this is your first week, then go eat something and push this off to the new year! The holidays are going to be soo tempting to you! It will be alot easier to get all of the holidays over and done, and then start this really motivated!
    Anonymous

• The first two weeks is ALWAYS the hardest! If you can just get through them, things will get soo much easier! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Make sure you keep busy. I get hungry when I'm just hanging out around here. But when I keep busy- I barely remember to eat!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Think about the scale you have to weigh in on and how you don't want it to be more than last week. Also, if your still hungry use some of the extra 35 points you get for the week or eat veggies!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I tried it for a week and gave up because I felt like I had ate nothing... I exercised my butt of and didn't lose a pound. WTH Lol And my bf is skinny minni and pigs out on chips and junk all day long.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 8:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2008