Should weed be legal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• no i don't think so
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I think it should. It's as harmful as alcohol and cigaretts and the only side-affects is that it makes you dumb and hungry!
    Anonymous

• No I dont think so. It would just be taxed like tobacco and alcohol and lawsuits would fly like they do for tobacco and alcohol. We dont need any more drugs being made legal.

Answer by gemgem at 2:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Pain meds are legal and they are the gateway drug to addiction like crack and heroin.
    Anonymous

• Yes it should
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• What do you think coffee and tea are made out of? Caffine isn't sugar it's a drug.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I don't see it as any more dangerous than alcohol. Then again, alcohol can be pretty dangerous, lol!

I think it should just for the medical benefits, if nothing else. It can provide relief for terminally ill patients, or those who have chronic pain.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I don't see any benefits of legalizing it. People will use it just as often, if not more. I also don't like alcohol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• It should be legal. It can be taxed, which will provide more money for the state. If alcohol is legal, weed should be.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Legalized and regulated. That would take a real "bite" out of crime.

Not to say I think using the stuff is particularly bright...I also think drinking to intoxication is dumb.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2008