Anyone gotten a positive test on 11dpo?

I really dont want to take one but my mind is trying to trick me. So I wanted to know how many people have gotten a positive this early? Or just tell me when you got your positive.

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 12 dpo, both times, with dollar store tests. My luteal phase is 12 days, so both times it was a day or so before AF's ETA. If you decide to take one just use a dollar store test, much cheaper and just as accurate.
    Anonymous

• I did, my first test I took to. I agree I go dollar store tests all the way. The ones at Big lots I bought need only 10 hcg to test positive. Digital needs like 50 stay away from digital.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 3:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I got a positive result the day I was officially late. If its really bugging you take a test. Its possible you miscalculated your ovulation date. If you get a neg wait till you are officially late and if you get another neg test again in a week. Then yuo can be sure
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i used a digatel test the day i i was late and it came back + right away of corse it flashed pregnant instend of a plus sign
    Anonymous