What is my problem with phone calls?

I have a problem with returning phone calls. I don't like talking on the phone but I sometimes do return the call I perfer not to though. I just feel like I don't have the strength to talk on the phone I find it boring...I know it sounds strange but this is how I feel.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I hate talking on the phone, too.
    I much prefer the email method where I can answer whenever I want and think about what the person is actually asking of me, or telling me, so I can think of a proper response.
    Besides, our house phones are so terrible with static and I hate talking on our cell phones because they are so small.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I HATE talking on the phone, especially if I don't know the person on the other end. It takes me days to find the courage to call a place to get information or something, aggh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I don't like talking on the phone with most people either. I have postpartum depression and for me its a social anxiety. But I never really enjoyed the phone unless it was someone I was very close to. In fact the majority of communication that wasnt face to face that took place while building a relationship with my husband was done via text message or instant messenger
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2008