Have you ever had an itch, but couldn't find it?

I have this itch somewhere on my body, lol. I know it sounds funny, but I can't find it. Like one of my nerves is telling me I have an itch, but I'm scratching everywhere looking for it and finding no relief.

I'm not on any meds that would make me itchy and I lather up with lotion really well almost daily so I don't think it's dry skin.

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My itches move, lmao. As soon as I scratch one, it moves to another place. It's so annoying xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• LOL! I feel like I have a bug under my skin doing the same thing...moving around on me. It sucks!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yeah I've had that. Like you scratch where it feels like it itches but as your scratching it doesn't feel like thats where it was itching. So you stop scratching and then it itches again! Pain in the ass..
    Anonymous

• I know exactly how you feel this might sound strange but I get my hair brush and try to go over the area that itches and eventually I find it I don't scratch it I just kind of press against it and If that is the spot I go to town...lol
    The most annoying itch I hate is when you get one right under your foot for no reason especially when you have your shoes on.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• LOL holy crap, I do the hair brush thing too! I thought I was the only one. A nice long scratch with a hair brush is heaven xD

Does the roof of your mouth ever itch? That annoys the crap out of me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• lol
    YasminBoheme

Answer by YasminBoheme at 7:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2008