why...do people like the smell of thier own fart but cant stand other people's fart smell? lol

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• For example, have you ever gone into someone else's house and smelled a distinct smell (whether it was nice or gross) that wasn't air freshener or anything like that? It's a personal smell. Your house has one too, you just might not notice is because it's so familiar..
    Anonymous

• LOL!! I wasn't aware that people actually liked the smell of their own farts! GROSS!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i didn't know ppls enjoyed that lol yuck
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i dont like the smell of my fart lol i try to run from myself or i cover my face hahaha....people tell my im lying but its true!!
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• It's all science and whatnot. The same reason you like the smell of some men but not others...chemical make up.
    Anonymous

• I don't like the smell of my own farts. The only person I know like that is my little brother, and he also enjoys the smell of other people's farts.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I guess cause it is their farts they are smelling, I know both are gross but the thought of sniffing someone elses farts IS gross....lol
    Anonymous

• I don't like my own farts. When I was pregnant it was like my own personal hell. Increased flatulence and hightened sense of smell. All I wanted to do was get away from myself for 10 minutes lol
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• This question is gross, lol. I do not enjoy anyone's gas!
    Anonymous

• ROFLLLLLLLLLL Where do you ladies come up with some of this stuff???????
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2008