Can someone answer this for me?

I hope I don't get deleted but as you have grown older do you feel like your labia's have stretch out I know we are all different but I am seriously wanting to get it trimmed or cut I hate it because sometimes I feel it gets in my way at one time they were even now oneside in longer I guess that is how you put it....embarrassing.
I believe it is called Labia surgery. I think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Health

• more people have that problem then u know. hell if it makes u happy go get it fixed. nothing wrong with that. i myself dont have it but if i did i think i would want the surgery too just for the looks.
    Do you think its from having a baby or babies? my friend has that problem but its not from having kids.. but im sure the surgery couldnt hurt
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I don't have the problem thankfully, but I've seen people that have gotten it done on DR. 90210.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Mine has always been well sorta big. I guess I am just used to it. My husband loves it.
    Anonymous