• In the Spotlight:

pregnancy or just sick?

just wanting to know cuz first i was getting all these pregnancy like symptoms and with my daughter i got them about a week after i conceived and this time i did too, then i was still getting them but spotted for like 4 days about 3 days before my period was due and it was on and off always thought it was done and a few hours later or one of the days basically 12 hours later it started again except for when i wiped then you could see it, then i took a test on the 3rd day and it was negative then after it stopped i had severe backpain that lasted about 8 hours during the night where i couldnt sleep, and then i was just having huge migranes for 4 days with a little back and stomach pain and extreame tiredness off and on and no appetite, and then ive been breaking out with acne all of a sudden and bad breath and my gums hurt more just recently and then standing at work for only 5 hours gave me bad lower back pain.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would talk to your doctor.
    Pixiemaid

Answer by Pixiemaid at 11:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I'M GOING TO VISIT MY DOCTOR TODAY FOR THOSE EXACT SAME REASONS. U SHOULD DO THE SAME.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• yeah..i want to..my doctor that i had when i was pregnant with my daughter she moved and then my regular doctor i had along time ago retired.. and im young and living with my parents still and will be moving in about 6 monthes but doctor bills and they will get all nosey and stuff..besides it may sound super silly but i have a HUGE needle phobia i didnt think i would get through the last pregnancy..it was my first time to the doctor in probably 10 years..and i was healthy very healthy when i went in its just that i have a huge needle phobia, they even wrote it in my hospital transcript for when i gave birth..
    Anonymous