would you feel bad for this guy?

ok my dh friend is dumb his girlfriend is a crazy! when i first met her i thought she was a snob well she is. she thinks she is the sh*t and wants the best for her well bf got laid off from work and gets unemployment she is always happy when he gets paid but when he is broke she hits him screams and trashes his house calls the cops on him and makes up crazy stories about how he did it and stuff like that. she cheats on him with men and women. she has even gave him herpes!!!! so why does he stay???? what is keeping him there???
she wanted to have a baby when she found out i was pregnant last year!!!! thats a scary thought she could hurt a child thats how crazy she is... she wants to marry him and he thinks its okay?? wtf??
i used to feel sorry for him now i think its his fault for staying
i dont get..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• maybe he has a fear of being alone thats sad though
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i dont feel sorry for him but its his life and if he marries her than what ever happens is his problem
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 3:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• You'll have that. People make bad decisions for relationships sometimes. You and your husband should just support him and keep working on it. In the end, he'll have to be the one to decide to walk. Oh, I hope they don't have kids!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• it's his life. I sure wouldn't interfere if I were you.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• wow gave him an std for life.. yeah hes dumb.. does he know that men cant have babys with that std? and woman HAVE to have a c section.. so if he had the std when she got preg.. WASNT HIS haha
    Anonymous

• Wow...no, he is dumb for staying...and I would say the same thing to a woman who is staying with a man that pulls that crap.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• He is dumb but he might really i dont know love this psycho woman?

I wouldnt get into it,

I would just leave it alone...and tell them you dont need to hear the drama bs,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2008