Implantation bleeding?

I've read articles before that said implantation can accur anywhere from 5+ days after ovualtion, but now I am reading articles that say it happens 8+ days after. Is it still possible for it to happen 5-7 days after? The reason I ask is because I guessed that I was supposed to ovulate the 14th-16th but had intercourse the 12th and 14th and had spotting (just a tiny bit and only once) the night of the 19th (5 days after my suspected ovulation date, but 7 days after the first time of intercourse). So could it be that I ovulated earlier than I expected and implantation took place a day early? Or is it possible that I did ovulate on the 14th and implantation took place at 5 days? I'm TTC so I would really like to know what my chances of being pregnant are. I still have almost a week before I can take a hpt! And, if I am pregnant, do you think it's a better chance that I got pregnant on the 12th or 14th? Or is it a toss up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• There is no ryme or reason to concieve, the harder you try and the more impatient you are puts stress on you and makes it harder to concieve. Just relax and enjoy the sex with your man! I did the same thing and just when I gave up on trying and forgot about it, I was pregnant. Everyone is different, but the spotting is a clue!
    Good luck sweetie!!
    CHLOEKITTYKAT

Answer by CHLOEKITTYKAT at 3:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I just found out that I am pregnant (found out this past Thursday for certain.) The Thursday before my period was due (the 11th I think it was) I had two instances when I went to the bathroom and there was pink-ish coloring on the toilet paper. I have never had implantation bleeding with any of my other pregnancies but did this time. I am no expert on this by any means but just wanted to let you know that Exactly one week before my period was due )I am a 30 or 31 day cycle by the way) I had some implantation bleeding. It is impossible to tell when you actually concieved though because sperm can live for a few days inside you "waiting" for your egg so maybe the "winning" sperm was introduced one night but might not have met up wit the egg for a day or two...odd isn't it!!!???? Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you!!!
    JACKIE1636

Answer by JACKIE1636 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008