Clomid???? Please Help!!!

Do you know any success stories??
How soon did you concieve after you started taking clomid?
Did you have multiple?
Please help....
I am about to start my first round tomorrow!!!!

CHLOEKITTYKAT

Asked by CHLOEKITTYKAT at 3:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I took clomid 2 get pregnant with my now beautiful 2 month old daughter...i swear by clomid its the best!!! i took it one month and got pregnant...i took it in jan and found out end of feb i was pregnant!! ive had 2 miscarriages n the past so we thought we would try this!! My lil girl was born Oct 28,2008 and she is now a healthy 10 pound baby! the next year when we start tryin again i will diff use clomid again..it usually takes 3 rounds to work but hopefully u get lucky like i did and it will work the first month...they say there r sum side effects but i didnt c ne at all..they also say have sex every other day and thats wat we did cus sperm lives nside of u for 72 hours...lay n bed for atleast 20 min after u get done!i hope it works for u pls pls pls keep me updated..good luck n best wishes
    Brinkleysmommy1

Answer by Brinkleysmommy1 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• my husband and his ex wife used it and it was because my husband had a low sperm count so he was the one that took it. they were pregnant with in weeks of taking it.

my husband and i have never used it and we have four kids. so i don't really know if he had a problem or not.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 5:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2008