Bouncers

Are older babies in bouncers or are they mainly for the younger ones? My 2month old loves it right now. Were going to have to get a new one, its older and eats up batteries fast! Is it worth it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• they make bouncy seats that convert into toddler rocking chairs. We have one for my three month old son and he loves it. I would look into those
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• At two months, yes, definitely. My son used his for several months after that, don't remember exactly how long, but I know for sure he was definitely using it past six months.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My son still uses his and he'll be 3 in April. We have the kind that becomes a toddler rocker. We got it new right after he was born and I still think it ate batteries :0) If you're going to spend the money, get the one that converts to the rocker, it's worth the money.
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• my dd used hers for 5 months she loved it
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• if your child likes it, then use it. my son never liked his, so we never used it. i know other babies that loved theirs too, but for whatever reason my son just did not. loved his glider tho!!!
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 10:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• deffinently, my daughter used hers til almost 8 months lol, she could crawl and everything, but it really helped strengthen her leg muscles and helped her practice standing :)
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2008