Success stories!!!

If you have taken clomid! I want to know the success you had or didnt have and how soon after you started taking it did you concieve?
I start my first round soon and I am stressin!!

CHLOEKITTYKAT

Asked by CHLOEKITTYKAT at 3:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• well don't stress then you won't concieve
    Anonymous

• I agree, don't stress. If you stress, you will only drive yourself crazy trying to do it. That will not help. I started on clomid in 1999. I had to stop after 2 months. I had to do the bbt and all that plus remember to take my clomid and the two months I was on it, I never got pg. I got off it and relaxed and just figured I"d probably never have a baby so I just relaxed and ended up getting pg when I least expected it. I did conceive the next 2 on clomid! It just helps you to ovulate. Good luck!
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 12:51 AM on Dec. 22, 2008