Are you married and feel like you're single? Tell Your Story

I'm married but feel like I'm a single parent. My DH does nothing, everything is me me me. Man I want a Break. He was going to take a nap the other day and so I asked him to take our kid with him and he said he can't sleep with her because shes to busy. Yes she is 2 but I have a daycare with 2 other kids that I nap with everyday including my own. Why the hell cant he nap with his kid for just once? He dont feed her or change her pull-ups. Do you know If I have a dr appt and he's off I have to packup all the daycare kids and take them with me. WTH Right!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• I do everything on my own and have no passion or feeling the love here
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• wow whada day this is for mommies feeling alone!! how long are ya married? give the creep one more chance telling him firmly to straighten up and with you raise the baby instead of raising his *#((&$#*. Either go into counselling with him NOW or you yourself tell him his last chance effective immediately is now this second. if he fails in either way, dump him.
    Anonymous

• Wow, I know the feeling. DH and I have been married almost two years. DD is 3 and DS is 18months. DD had surgery two weeks ago and he didnt even take off work to help with DS. I had to ask my grandparents to keep him overnight. Then DS is just getting over the really bad virus and what does he do, he sits on the computer or goes out drinking with his brother. I can't stand it either. I have no desire to do anything with him. I don't even have a desire to kiss the man.
    Anonymous

• i feel like a single parent a lot because my husband is a firefighter. i hate his job.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• me to sometimes. my hubby works all day so i can stay home with the baby. i feel so bad he has to work i wish i could get a job so he could spend some time with the baby too. I love him so much but i feel so alone as a parent. i wish i could have a break. but 3 times since my daughter has been born have i been alone shes 19 months old now. i dont even pee or shower alone.
    Anonymous