Can I add a profile page using the same email address as my current profile?

I am "thinking" of creating a profile page for my Lighthouse group, but not sure how I go about doing that.

Kel13lighthouse

Asked by Kel13lighthouse at 4:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in About CafeMom

• message cm .. they do allow for you to have a group profile page some of my groups have this. I think you need approval first.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• You will also need to have a second email address for your group profile. Gmail and yahoo both offer free email addresses and most servers allow extra screen names per account.

Do be sure to get approval from CM before starting the new profile. Otherwise they might delete your accounts as duplicates by accident. Let me now when you have it set up. I would love to see it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2008