discharge

is discharge normal when pregnant i am only 11 weeks, its not all the time that it comes out what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, discharge is completely normal and you'll have it the majority of your pregnancy =]

If it gets too gross, use a pantiliner.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• YEP! Sooo normal and it's only gonna get worse..lol
    No worries - but make yourself feel better and give your doctors the details of what type of discharge your having. He/she will tell ya to relax and it just goes with pregnancy, but it'll make ya feel better than me saying it!
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yes, normal.

I will eat yogurt to keep the discharge less smelly! .
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Thank god i thought i was the only one in this world with a "discharge" i felt so embarrassed and uncomfortable....As soon as i found out i was pregnant there was the discharge.....I was only 5 weeks pregnant. Then i asked my doctor if i should worry and was it normal he said it was very normal but to make sure he gave me medicine to help with any infections it might be.... And I'm 6 months now and I STILL HAVE IT...... So I'm guessing I'll probably have it most of my pregnancy so I as might as well get used to it so I've stocked up on pantie liners and bought new cotton panties... ( i thought i wasn't gonna have to see a tampon or pantie liner like for 9mos......

lol.......... i know i wrote a lot but i have so much i want to share and so much i will like to take from this experience..... To sum it up its normal...........
    pregnproud88

Answer by pregnproud88 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2008