Bartholin cyst burst!!!!!

well i got another bartholin cyst for the second time this week the first one burst on its own...with just taking the red pill called cephalexin..i had some left over from the last time i got one..i should've pressed on it so allll the infection came out but i didn't.... annnd this one just started poppin up some hours ago..and it was growing fast.well i know i should've gone to the doctor but i tried popping it on my own and it worked..i saw a lot of infection that smelled really gross and well if you ever had one you know what i'm talking about i took the pills again hoping it will not come back..so f you have ever did this yourself tell me what you did please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2011 in Health

• I didn't do it myself, I actually went into the ER because I didn't know what it was and thought something was seriously wrong. But the biggest thing they told me to do was warm water and while in the warm water to massage the area to get the infection out. If you don't put warm water on it and massage it, the hole closes and it will return...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2011

• BARTHOLIN CYST CURE

i bought Bartholin Rid and my cyst burst in like 2 hours. you can get it at bartholin rid dot com i've been suffering from bartholin cysts for many years and this is the only thing that bursts it quickly and it also prevents them from coming back. i've had it drained with a catheter, lanced, and it always comes back and that whole procedure is extremely painful. im so glad i found this.

Jessica4832

Answer by Jessica4832 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2012