Calorie, fitness tracking websites?

Can anyone recommend me a really good and free calorie and fitness tracking website?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• fitday.com is great
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 4:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• nutridiary.com is good too.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 4:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• fitday.com
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• sparkpeople.com super fun!
    Anonymous

• livestrong.com (Lance Armstrong Foundation website) has a tab called the Daily Plate. It is a food diary/exercise log. It has a huge database of food items as well as exercises. It tabulates your daily caloric needs based on your current weight and goal weight. It is easy to find food and add it to your "plate" each day. It is an awesome free website that helped me get back down to a size 4. I have used the daily plate since mid September and lost those last annoying 20 lbs that I had been unable to shed for 4 years using WW. WW just didn't work for me, but keeping a daily food journal/exercise log was key. Good Luck!
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I love thedailyplate.com Use it every day.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2008