• In the Spotlight:

Question(TMI)

Hi, I lost my plug yesterday. Yeah that was gross anyway. I was also having contractions all day long but they never got to close they stayed at like 10min apart so i didnt worry and then they stopped late last night. Well today I have been really sore and then I went to sit down a min ago and a gush of something came out not a big gush but enough to were it got all over me the back of my pants. I went to go change and i checked it was clear but had a little bit of clear mucus in it. What do you think it could be? With my first my whole water just broke without contractions or anything and they still had to give me pitocin to get them going. So i dont know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• go to the doctors or call the advise nurse
    Anonymous

• i would call your doctor and tell him
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• call your doc or go to labor and delivery you could be leaking amniotic fluid
    Anonymous