how do you romance?

so lets see here, how do you romance? Do you write letters? email? sticky notes? trails? etc. What do you say? What do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• i'll be the first. I write emails. I'm not very good at it but i just simple say i miss you or something of that sort. It would be nice if i could get romantic and sweet something not so out there though.
    Anonymous

• I send my husband MSN messages through the day.... "Miss you, hurry home" "Wish you didn't have to go to work today.." "Can't wait to see you" I'll also send him pictures of myself or the kids... texting I love you.. or showing off the kids doing something cute. Large actions of romance are great - but the small things you do everyday add up. Now, if I really want to go all out - we have a deep two person bath tub. I'll turn on the water, light some candles, get naked and tell him to come take a bath with me.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 5:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I do either text messages, or a little note in his lunch box. DH really likes the note in his lunck box. I usually tell him how much I appreciate how hard he works for me and our kids, tell him I'm the luckiest woman in the world and tell him what a great father he is.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• we do oral:
    like F@&K You, and get the F outta my way, and can you change the F-ing channel?
    we have been married a long time....
    romance was never/ will never be part of this marriage...
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 12:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2008