Does a baby burn your calories or hers when inside the womb?

Odd question, I know. But is the baby taking more energy from mommy the more he/she moves? Or is she burning her own supply?

I just worry that she will be really skinny when born if she keeps up the aerobics like she has been.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 5:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• hehehe good nutrition and a highly absorbable vitamin and your baby should be healthy
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 5:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• The more she burns of hers the more she takes from you. As long as she is moving good which it sounds like she is then she will be healthy and as long you are eating healthy then you both will be fine.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I agree, lots of movement is a good thing and it won't really take much energy from either of you. She's getting what she needs, she's proving it too!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2008