Can you purchase pre-baked or pre-cut gingerbread men and sugar cookies to decorate at home?

I don't want the hassle of rolling and cutting but I want to spend the afternoon with my stepson decorating cookies.

Any ideas?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 5:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Holidays

• Try a farmers market type of store, they have great food and you can always pre-order what you need.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• try calling your local bakery, and ask if they will sell some, undecorated and at a reduced price. its worth a shot
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Oh what a good idea! The grocery bakery may carry something like that. Or for sugar cookies, you can get them in a roll and slice and bake. They also have the ready to bake sugar cookies- you open the package and set each cookie on a cookie sheet and bake.

Answer by Bmat at 9:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yep walmart has them I bought them 4 my son's class to make. I got the ginger bread house was 9 buck but had everything included~ was a big hit!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2008