if i have not had a period since october and i took a pregnacy test and it was negative and i keep getting headaches do you think i should go to the docotors?

kahzee

Asked by kahzee at 5:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes!!! I conceived in October and for the first few weeks before I knew I was pregnant I got the absolute worst headaches. Although they say pregnancy tests are 99% positive, I have heard stories where people that are actually pregnant never test positive. I would definitely call the doctor and tell them your situation. Good Luck!
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 5:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• uh, yes.
    Even if you're not pregnant, it's really bad to not have a period.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Probably.
    Anonymous

• Pregnancy tests arent always right. If you haven't had a period since oct... there is a very high chance you could be pregant
    ctown_123

Answer by ctown_123 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Just go to your doctor and ask to take a blood test. They always can suggest something on why your period is late if not pregnant.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I think I would go to the dr for the headache and while you are there mention you have not had a period since oct. I think they'd for sure find out if you are pg to rule that out b4 they did anything else!
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 12:48 AM on Dec. 22, 2008