OMG-If your cheating on your spouse-Why do you post it here on cafe?

Seriously-I just started reading thought bubbles of a mom and realized she's blatently keeping both a husband and a boyfriend.
Look-if you want to play on the side-get out of your marriage. Why hurt so many for personal gain.If you think you're not hurting anyone-think again. If you run off with this person-you're hurting your kids.
If the marriage is abusive-GET OUT.
But if you just feel the need for sex on the side-It's greedy pleasure.
And honestly-if you think it won't get back to the person-guess again-eventually someone will be fed up and rat ya out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• totally agree. some people don't realize what they have either. they have to realize that some women don't see their DH for months at a time, and are wanting them so badly. shame on those that cheat on their hubby's, especially the ones who's dh is deployed!
    Anonymous

• because they think that they can do what ever they want and get away with it, the sad thing is, is that so many do and then act like they are the victim and they are the ones that chose to cheat.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 5:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yea its awful that some peron would actually tell someone about that. Thats so awful that you would risk loosing your family because you wanted to have sex. My mom left my dad because he cheated. I think he is selface and a home wrecker i will never forgive him y mother was caught completely off gard. We lost everything and had to sleep on rtthe floor at my grandmothers and go to a new school. I love my dad because hes my dad but will never forgive him. I hate when people cheat they dont deserve to have families if they are not working as a team. They are only caring about themselfs. (spelling sorry)
    Anonymous

• Agree 100% have you seen maury ? lol that is all he is about paternity test with cheaters geezes why cheat at all its so lame. i have a sil who totally is a lier and says she beleives one thing to look good and then goes out makes her self look like a whore llitterally and i tell her to back off a little cause she is drunk letting her know and she lies and says oh my bf and i arnt together. we had to call him up to get her at my house to go home cause she was so messed up. and they said they were together adn after that things started changing cause i asked if they were still together. but what ever if you want to be a slut go ahead and be a cheating *****
    Anonymous

• Dude,my ex SIL cheated with damn near our whole town! And my BIL kept taking her back. They eventually got divorced but now they living together again! Go figure.LOL
    Momof4Gr8Kids

Answer by Momof4Gr8Kids at 6:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• why be so judgmental? how do you know THEIR situation? YOU DONT!
    Anonymous

• Have you nothing better to do than to read thought bubbles of other CM members and judge them? This is an online site. Have you ever thought ppl make crap up just to wad the panties of ppl like you? It could all be fantasy so if you opened your trap and shared that thought bubble without proof you would be gossiping and causing pain. Take care of your own life and leave others alone. Surely you could be doing something productive for your own relationship or your children. Give your nose a rest from snooping into the thoughts of others. You are just sad.
    Anonymous

• I agree, my ex-husband openly discussed his affairs on his myspace page. We didn't have a computer at the time, he used a computer when he'd go over his brother's house, and he figured I'd never see it. Except he has two of my best friends on his friends list! So eventually they noticed a title to one of his blogs which said something like "this chick is gonna f*ck my brains out" so they read it and printed it out for me to read. Needless to say it's over and my current boyfriend has no problem with me "snooping" on his computer or his phone. :)
    Anonymous

• I really have to agree with anon, it really isn't any of your business, I don't agree with cheating, but it's not your place really to get involved, there may be more than meets the eye.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Have I nothing better to do than read thought bubbles? Hmm-Yes,yes I do...But thought bubbles are public...and it stemmed from a response in a group I'm in-seemed odd.I went to see what was up-this person seemed troubled.
    Not my place to judge? If I was judging I'd have PM'ed that person-No...this is merely stating a POV (point of view)
    Oh-but apparently it is YOUR place to judge me???
    Look-in my life I've seen and known more than you could begin to know.
    Cheating is WRONG-no matter what-It's SELFISH...
    If ya need to cheat ya need to get divorced.
    Anonymous