New Years family plans?

What do you have planned for New Years? I'm trying to think of something fun to do with my family. I have a daugther that is 19 months. Any ideas?

kinzleysmommy

Asked by kinzleysmommy at 6:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Holidays

• We stay at home. Eat all night, make a bunch of appetizers and let my 8yr old stay up as late as he wants. My 22mo old will be in bed at 8. We hang out, watch movies, play games and just be silly.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 6:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Did you check your paper for events? Our city is having an alcohol free new years party in the downtown area and there's going to be fireworks face painting all kinds of stuff.
    Anonymous

• Were going downtown. We live in a small town and they have an event for families every year including an early count down for the kids, movies, hot chocolate and popcorn. After that we will come home and probably watch movies. I dont think my kids will make it to midnight.

Answer by gemgem at 6:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Everything, well with a busy household like ours it never stops so were going to stay in and play game have fun watch movies etc.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 7:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I think we are going to stay home and play games.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 22, 2008