IF YOUR HUSBAND CHANGES FROM ONE MOOD TO ANOTHER ,

IN SECONDS CAN THERE BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM.I FEEL THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG HE DOES THINGS THST MAKE ME THINK THAT HE HAS ADHD,MY 6 YR OLD SON HAS ADHD AND I THINK IT CAME FROM HIM WHAT DO YA THINK.

stressoutmomof4

Asked by stressoutmomof4 at 6:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• NO.. In my opinion, if his MOOD changes and he has ups and downs that is clasified as bi-polar disorder... this is when someone can go from one extream to another. You can be happy one second then (exaple) someone gets your food wrong and you wanted to eat now you get so angry at not only that but everything else as well
    ADHD is a hyperactivity disorder. Its not being able to pay attention to something or being unable to finish a task also being hyper
    Hope this helps
    Anonymous

• maybe
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• It sounds like bipolar disorder, though it could be something much simpler like stress and anxiety. Ask him, or rather plead with him, to talk to a doctor.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• it could be bi polar or could be another one of the many personality disorders. He could have had (or has) adhd. There are many things that co exist with other disorders. He should see someone about them. I'm sure they are confusing to you and your child(ren) and probably miserable for him.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• maybe manic depressive, im manic depressive and i have high and lows...one day really really happy and some days really depressed....although now im better controlled...was on meds for a few years and dr slowly weened me off....or it could be bi-polar i have a friend who is that way one min he is ok next he is flying off the handle for no apparent reason.
    Anonymous

• this sounds like bipolar. I would see if he is willing to be tested.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My DH was the same way - he was diagnosed bi-polar. He also has ADD, and our son has ADHD. Please have him see a doctor. With bi-polar, you dont know who you are coming home too - Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde - and it makes for a rough relationship without meds. Good luck mama!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2008