What weight did the doc say your baby weighs at 25-26 weeks?

They didnt tell me yet so i'm just wondering

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mine didnt tell me unless i had an ultra sound which i didnt get then but i did get one at 29weeks and they said she was 3lbs 7ozs. I am 36weeks and wondering how much she weights now.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 7:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• about 1 1/2 to 2lbs
    donismile

Answer by donismile at 8:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• It differs from woman to woman, baby to baby. My baby has always been a few weeks larger than the projected size and weight. 1.5-2 lbs is a correct generalization. However, no one can REALLY tell how much your baby weights until he/she is outside of the womb. The weight of your placenta, amniotic fluid, maternal blood volume, breast tissue, ext all make up the weight you gain, and it's impossible to tell exactly what weight accounts for where. Not even ultrasounds are very reliable in predicting the weight of an unborn baby. A good way of predicting how much your baby will weigh at birth is by taking your birth weight, and your partners birth weight and finding an average of the two.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2008