dont u loooove gettin kicked out of a group for NOT bashing?! lol serious!!

yea soo ... i asked a question as to WHY moms bash other moms for not parenting like they do ... and i got kicked out ... i didnt bash! another mom bashed me , and i asked for her response to be deleted ... and I WAS BOOTED! are u serious? whats fair about that? ... so im guessing to stay in a group you have to bash other moms who dont parent the way you do? or act the way you do? hmm im so confused lol

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 6:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yea alot of group are like that....god for bid if you dont think like them, you are scum to them!lol but who knows there prbably moms that dont even knwo how to take care of there own kids.lol they want to give give advice and act liek there advice is "the only right way". when i bet half the damn time there probably sittign on the computer all day, not watchign there kids, smoking a blunt.lol man i wish i can be like them..lol ..yeaaaa....right
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 6:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• lmao damn ur answer was soo .... not wat i expected!! haha i loved it dnt get me wrong , it was just so damn 'blunt' haha!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 6:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• lol...well i was hopign those types of moms would read it!!lol
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 6:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i hope they do! =) ...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 6:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I think the general idea is that if a parent (who parents any which way they choose) is comfortable with the decisions they have made, and that they know they are doing the best for their children - then they don't need to whine about being bashed, or whine about bashers or the like.

I think most groups are sick of hearing people complain that they don't like the way someone irrelivent has talked to them - if you have a personal problem with someone - use the PM system.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 7:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Just move on, That is the key. Complaining about it only brings you down to their level.
    Anonymous

• It's Maryle and that anon person has already harassed me and posted like 3 times accusing me of being a stalker in one of my questions too. It's either a really immature mom or a troll.
    Anonymous

• lol i was VERY confused , i was like huh? lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I think advice and opinions is the way to go... I think people bash because its the internet and its not like they have to face the people they were so rude to. I think agreeing to disagree is the nicest way to go... You can say what you think with out being a rude ______ . Lets not be all controling and go kicking people out of groups and stuff now LOL it reminds me of when I was 5 "I won't be your friend anymore if you tell on me." HAHAHA
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 7:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• exactly ! or loosing friends bc ur friends w/ that other little grl! lol thats how i felt , bf i didnt parent the same way i got booted! lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2008