Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really need help finding this!

My dad is trying to find what he describes as a bathtub book pillow. I can only assume that it would be a pillow for the bathtub (to rest a book on). He's trying to find one for my mom for Christmas and can't remember where he saw it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and where to get it, I would really appreciate the input! Thanks!!!

Answer Question

Asked by caelynandcody at 6:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Beauty & Style

Level 3 (19 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • are you sure he said 'pillow'? there's all kinds of book/accessories holders available, but i've never heard of one that was a pillow, also.

    Answer by thehairnazi at 6:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

  • Hello~ I just typed in Bathtub Book Pillow on my search and a bunch came up. Good Luck!

    Answer by Peggy1984 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

  • I can only find seperate book holder and pillows for your head, nothing what you describe?

    Answer by Crystal42683 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

  • google bath pillows order one off the internet... bed bath and beyond...

    Answer by photojournalist at 8:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

  • Thanks for the replies, ladies. I finally found one on the internet. It's called an Aqua Reader. If you're curious, you can go to A lot of people thought I was talking about the caddy that goes across the bathtub, but this actually floats. I've never heard of it before, it's kind of cool!

    Answer by caelynandcody at 10:34 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

  • Do you have a Bed Bath and Beyond near you? If you do I would try there or search the internet im ure you can find something.

    Answer by NewMommYat16 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Beauty & Style
Built up residue on hair?

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
Is it ok?