I really need help finding this!

My dad is trying to find what he describes as a bathtub book pillow. I can only assume that it would be a pillow for the bathtub (to rest a book on). He's trying to find one for my mom for Christmas and can't remember where he saw it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and where to get it, I would really appreciate the input! Thanks!!!

caelynandcody

Asked by caelynandcody at 6:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• are you sure he said 'pillow'? there's all kinds of book/accessories holders available, but i've never heard of one that was a pillow, also.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Hello~ I just typed in Bathtub Book Pillow on my search and a bunch came up. Good Luck!
    Peggy1984

Answer by Peggy1984 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I can only find seperate book holder and pillows for your head, nothing what you describe?
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• google bath pillows order one off the internet... bed bath and beyond...
    photojournalist

Answer by photojournalist at 8:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Thanks for the replies, ladies. I finally found one on the internet. It's called an Aqua Reader. If you're curious, you can go to www.aquareader.net. A lot of people thought I was talking about the caddy that goes across the bathtub, but this actually floats. I've never heard of it before, it's kind of cool!
    caelynandcody

Answer by caelynandcody at 10:34 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Do you have a Bed Bath and Beyond near you? If you do I would try there or search the internet im ure you can find something.
    NewMommYat16

Answer by NewMommYat16 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2008