if i dont know if im pregnant yet when the baby start to move will i notice it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• My babies started to move at about 3 or 4 months, and it felt like a butterfly in my tummy.

Answer by Bmat at 7:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Why don't you just take a pregnancy test to see if you're pregnant? You definitely need pre-natal care before you get to the point that the baby starts to move.
    Anonymous

• Yes you will feel it but not when it begins to move. It moves constantly, but most first time mothers will not feel it until they are 18-20 weeks. With my first one I was 18 weeks b4 I could feel it. With my 2nd I was 12 wks and I could feel it, but with the others I was well into 16-20 wks again b4 I felt them. You definitely need to take a test to find out. It's important to get prenatal care as soon as you find out you are pg!!!
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 12:46 AM on Dec. 22, 2008