Do you have any New Years Resoloutions?

I gave up resoloutions when I was a little girl. I always forgot about them. So what are some of yours? They can be serious or funny I don't care.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 7:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My resolution is to not have one. I always end up letting myself down if I were to make one.

Although, one year I did have one follow through. I was going to leave my husband by the end of the year. That turned out to be the healthiest resolution ever and I followed through with it!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I will not write anything down this time because if i do I will let myself down
    but my plans is to lose all my baby weight before the year ends ( I will have the baby in february)
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 7:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• This year my resoloution is to stop smoking. I've been working on it for a month now and my stop date is January 1st!! So far I've been doing good.
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I'm excited about my new year resolution because it is all about giving and nothing to do with my weight, probably for the first time. I have seen so many people in need this year I cannot stand it so, I've decided to start a fund so I can have it ready if I need to help someone. I wish I could have helped this Xmas - I see so many mothers who need help!. So, I've decided to strictly donate a percentage of my salary to the fund. I know a lot of mothers out there do this anyway through their faith so, it is not uncommon but, it is a first for me.

I'm hoping to be able to grow this idea somehow through family and friends and hopefully next xmas I will be able to make a difference.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 7:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• nope, I don't make resolutions. :-)
    YasminBoheme

Answer by YasminBoheme at 7:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I have made this resolution every year for the past three years and have been very successful....
    I do not cook dinner on Friday night. My husband knows this and helps me stick to it - either he cooks or we go/order out. I plan on making this one again!
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 8:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Avon Calling you have a heart of gold lady!!! I was going to make your answer the best answer, but I don't want to close the question just yet. I really wish I could do the same, but I think what I am going to resolve to do this year is watch my niece one weekend night a week so my mom cna have a break since she always watches her for my sister.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I have one. Mine is to become a better person inside and out. Not to worry over the small stuff and just keep thinking postivily
    Anonymous

• My New Year's resolutions are always to never make a New Year's resolution...LOL. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:58 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i dont have 1 i just want to loose weight & do something about it & stop talking about it
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2010