i just found out i'm Pregnant..And i am having stomach pain...???

My stomach has been hurting and I have sharp pains sometimes...I am worried.. That something isn't right...tubal pregnancy or something is going wrong... I haven't see the doc yet. I just found out today.. Am i the Only one?

emturner

Asked by emturner at 7:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have stomach pains also and I'm 6mo.. My doc says its normal but i would go see a doctor as soon as possible if i were you... I would rather be safe than sorry, plus if there is anything wrong you would want to find out before its too late...
    pregnproud88

Answer by pregnproud88 at 8:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Well you already have two kids. you should know its normal to have some pain and cramps ect. when you are pregnant. You dont know how far along you are yet, but in the first 12 weeks cramps and pain can be really hard, because of the body is changing. your uterus is growing. and its doing that fast.

Other than that, you should go to your OB afap. :)

good luck
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• The only time i had stomach pains was when I had a miscarriage. Im pregnant again around 8 weeks and have not had any stomach cramps talk to your doctor.
    Anonymous