Possible toxic shock syndrome-anyone experience it?

I have been having a really heavy period for about 6 days and last night at work I got really dizzy and couldn't feel my legs. Apparently I was driven home by one of my coworkers after I got what was described as delirious and I passed out on the couch for a few hours. I don't remember coming home, leaving work, or anything. Felt better after I woke, was fine for the rest of the night, but then had a really hard time waking up this morning. Feeling dizzy and weak all day. What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Health

• It sounds more like a loss of iron in your blood due to he heavy period. if these are common try takeing an iron suppliment a few days befor during and after your period to help offset the loss. TSS is usually accompanied by majpr abdominal and vaginal pain, and nausia. not to mention if left untreated TSS can kill within a few hours or days
    Miss_Yoshie

Answer by Miss_Yoshie at 10:54 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Sounds pretty serious, why dont your talk to a doctor instead of asking strangers online anonymously?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• My doctor has said that it is probably a result of my anemia and that if by Friday I am still bleeding or if things get worse to go in to see him or go to the ER if I can't get in to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Go to the doctor!!! That's all I can suggest. Only a physician can tell you.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2008