Can't stop eating!

I am so hungry all the time! im 11 weeks and i cant stop eating. its just been the last couple days but im eating alot. Ive even woken up in the middle of the night cuz i was hungry. is it normal to be hungry all day?

blondie09

Asked by blondie09 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was the same way... and thats why i gained 64 lbs both pregnancy's but i did lose all the weight
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 7:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• eat while ya can lol i am always sick and never can eat anything.. right now im living on sunflower seeds
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• you and me both, babe!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 8:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• it will pass. you obviously need to eat right now, your body is telling you. so eat what you crave, if possible. you probably are not eating alot of whatever you are craving anyhow. i always thought i could eat the whole pumpkin pie, and would eat like 1 slice and be like " OMG i am sooo full!!" so you are prob not overdoing it, you just think you are. it will pass soon, and you wont want to eat anything!!
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 10:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Eat! You are lucky! I couldnt eat much until I was about 6 months or so! I was puking ALL of the time until then!
    GraciesMomLJP

Answer by GraciesMomLJP at 7:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2009