how to tell DH i'm Pregnant?

i would like something fun... instead of the
"oh yea.. I'm pregnant"
Anyone have any suggestions???

emturner

Asked by emturner at 7:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Um, do a scavenger hunt of baby things and at the end you can have something on or under your shirt that says DUE _______ I think that would be fun.... lol i dont know really i just gave my hubby the stick and said FINALLY!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I wrapped my pregnancy test and let him open it when her got home. It was sweet. It was funny, he did not get what I was saying at first...lol. I sent my mom flower and had the card addressed to Nana. She called and thought they got the cards mixed up....lol...

jepelican

Answer by jepelican at 8:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Since it's so close to Christmas, wrap up a present for him with something baby in it
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I like the Christmas present idea!! I could never keep it a secret that long, DH has always sat there for the longest 3 minutes ever staring at the stick with me.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• do what i did, i bought a pair of blue booties, and wrapped them up. i got our hot tub ready, and we got in. i had him a drink, and i let him drink one down 1st!! lol, then gave him the bag. he was like " what are these for?" and i guess he got it, as he was saying it, and then was like " are you sure?" then right after "i need another drink" hahaha real sentimental huh? also get a little onsie and wrap it up under the tree. have him open it last. that would be cool. we were not happy about my preggo, so it was a HUGE surprise, and not a good thing. but it is all good now!! we are SOOO happy that we have him! and BTW: i knew it was a boy from the start, thats why i bought BLUE booties!!
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 9:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2008