need Answers now!!!!!!

Every morning i wake up feeling bigger than the day before and some times i feel like I will explode any moment.. I'm 6mos and also my stomach hurts really bad in the morning.. I've talked to my doctor about this and he says its nothing to worry about but sometimes i feel there is... This is my first pregnancy and I don't really know what to expect, and talking to my mom is is like talking to a wall... All she says is " you will be fine don't worry". But truth be told will I?????? I mean will "we"? I need to know am I the only one going through this or is this normal? What should I do???? I don't know I think I would be more comfortable if I hear it come from women with the same experience.... :( Thanks i really appreciate it......

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My belly explosion feeling comes in the evening. I always worry and doctor says its all normal (I am 7 months along). I am a first time pregnancy as well. Just hang in there.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Why did you take the other one off?
    Anonymous

• I did a long answer on the last one but now the post is gone?
    Anonymous

• I think that at any time you feel something could be wrong, go to the hospital or doctors office just to be sure. If the doctor says everything is fine, and you still feel worried, get a second opinion. It'll be so much better for you and the baby if you are 100% sure everything is going well. I know how scary it can be! Good luck and Congratulations!
    Anonymous

• dont worry the most it can do is break your skin open
    Anonymous

• Honestly your mom is right... you will be fine. Our bodies were designed to have babies. If you stress about stuff then it seems so bad. You just need to embrace each step and marvel in the miracle of your body growing a baby. The more you fear, the more needless pain you will inflict on yourself.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I am pg with my 4th and I feel that way (I am 6 months pregnant)........ I truly feel, most days, that I have never been more miserable, etc........ Ugh. Anybody find any relief?
    TresaPittenger

Answer by TresaPittenger at 8:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• It's probably just the ligaments stretching and/or Braxton Hicks aka practice contractions. Try rubbing lotion on your belly, or just rubbing it period, might help ease some of the tension. From here on out you'll probably be uncomfortable, and have more trouble getting comfy to sleep at night, it's just how it is. You'll be fine momma!!!! Don't worry! I know it's impossible not to, but stress isn't good for you or the baby.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• get you some vit e oil, and rub it on often! it helps with the stretch marks too! you think you feel fat now... just wait!!! when you are 9 mos preggers and your psysiatic nerve is being constantly pressed, and you feel like the hunch back of notre dame, and you can NOT tie a shoe to save a life!! then you will know what "fat" feels like!! i swore to hubby when i had the baby, i was NEVER going to be fat again. Why do ppl do that to themsleves? i was miserable that last month, and would never want to LIVE like that!! i held good on my promise!! you will be ok!
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 9:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I feel the EXACT opposite! I am 6 mos. and I'm not even SHOWING! I have "hardened" but not popped. My hips hurt, and sometimes lower back and tailbone, but that is about it! Try a snoogle pillow, or the boppy full body pillow. I love mine! Good luck!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2008