What can I take or do while I'm Pregnant? Lets put the myths aside and list them all.

lisacieslak

Asked by lisacieslak at 8:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can take tylenol
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• i wouldnt take anything unless you talk to your DR first... sometimes they dont want you taking stuff
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My doctor gives a pamphlet of drugs he allows. Another great place to check is Safe Fetus

Mine allows - Tylenol, cough drops, sudafed, benadryl, robitussin, mylanta, tums... thats pretty well it.  Short list.

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 8:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I think we know to talk to the doc first :) but for fun what can we take or do that you heard is not safe but ends up being alright when you ask the doc?
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 8:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Tylenol PM rocks and saved my marriage....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I know everyone is thinking take, but I will give you my list of DO'S :)
    *I can sled (found out today that I still love it!)
    *I can make meals for my family everyday, even though sometimes it sucks
    *I can do things that people tell me I can't! (mostly things like carrying my son, picking up stuff, and working on car)
    and the biggest DO or CAN:
    *I can have a baby! Isn't that just amazing?! :)

Sorry I couldn't resist my silly list. I am having such a great day! I love it when it snows!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• =you can drink, if you did before. just limit your self. my doc said 8oz of red wine a day was fine, or 1 beer is ok. even if BF'd
    =you can take zantac, and believe me i did!! 150 mg, every day!! heartburn was hell!
    =you can eat fish, just limit the qty.
    =you can work until you are 9 mos preggers, unless your doc says otherwise
    =you can make others get you stuff, because your feet have swollen to 2x's the size!
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 9:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• the above listed fish..yes you can eat fish but only ones with low amounts of mercury..i would really look that one up before taking a bite out of any fish. tuna is Def. ok. just try to limit to 2 cans a week.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2008