Will i keep the pregnancy habits????

I know I'm eating for "two" but when I do have my son will I still continue to eat for two? Many of my friends still seem to have kept that habit and still eat like they are pregnant and one of my friends her son is almost 4... Is this normal because i see a lot of woman still hold this habit....

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You really shouldn't be eating for 2 for 1 1/4 maybe. But if you are going to BF then you need to continue to eat a little bit more to nourish yourself because your body will pull your nutrients to feed the baby first. The habit may go away, but I would try to keep it under control. Good luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Honey, your going to be so tired you will be lucky to even hold a fork let alone feed yourself.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 8:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• my habits went away after a while..like 2 yrs later..but i always had a big stomache for a skinny little twig..im just a big eater. i know you dont starve anymore like we did when we were preggo
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:34 AM on Dec. 22, 2008