What should i prepare myself for????

This is my first pregnancy and I'm like SO HAPPY.... But sometimes i feel like I'm on a roller coaster some call it emotional roller coaster... I feel all excited and happy and full of life i mean i do have another life growing in me and that is so exciting it self.. Then i feel all alone and tired and sad and i cry when i hear slow songs and i just feel like I'm alone.. Just me in a dark place no one around.... What should i do?? I've talked to my friend and she says its normal she is pregnant also.. should i worry or what? Am i stressing my baby out??

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• dont worry everything will be fine your not alone
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• There really is so little that is worth worrying about. When you feel yourself getting down, get some fresh air and sunshine, if possible, and have a conversation with your baby. As for preparations, I would read a couple different books about pregnancy and labor. Don't read with fear, but with a "can-do" attitude. :) Also, I personally stay away from the mainstream advice... Read "Birthing from within" or something like that. Something that shows the beauty in birth, not the scare tactics.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• it is called hormones!! you are completly normal, everyone gos thu the same thing. it is like being on the rag for 9 mos!! you have highs and lows, then get bitchy, then horny, and then sweet... all in about 5 mins!! it is normal, just keep on here, and ask whatever questions you want. this place is a life saver if you are having the 1st!!! trust me! is it a boy or girl?? do you know? have you started the room/ nursery?? get ready for a HUGE lifestyle change! but for the better...
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 9:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2008